This VIDEOGO iOS App End User License is between you and VIDEOGO Ltd, VIDEOGO is a product developed by VIDEOGO Ltd and governs your use of VIDEOGO’s mobile applications for iOS.
Parties. This VIDEOGO App is between you and VIDEOGO Ltd only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple“). VIDEOGO Ltd, not Apple, is solely responsible for the VIDEOGO iOS Apps and their content. Although Apple is not a party to this Mobile App, Apple has the right to enforce this License agreement against you as a third party beneficiary relating to your use of the VIDEOGO iOS App.
Terms of Service. To use the VIDEOGO iOS App, you must accept VIDEOGO’s Terms of Service.
- Limited License. VIDEOGO Ltd grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the VIDEOGO iOS App for your personal & commercial purposes once you have purchased this product. You may only use the VIDEOGO iOS Apps on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or other Apple device that you own or control and as permitted by the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Music. The VIDEOGO App allows you to use certain musical tracks that VIDEOGO Ltd has exclusivity use from third party musicians. Specifically, you may use the included tracks in a personal or commercial video that you create using the VIDEOGO app and may distribute such video via the VIDEOGO App and related website and the VIDEOGO service. You may not use the included tracks for any other purpose other than the Video you have compiled from the VIDEOGO App. All musical tracks are property of their respective owners.
- Graphics. The VIDEOGO App allows you to use certain graphics that VIDEOGO Ltd has exclusivity use from third party designers. Specifically, you may use the included graphics in a personal or commercial video that you create using the VIDEOGO App and may distribute such video via the VIDEOGO App and related website and the VIDEOGO service. You may not use the included graphics for any other purpose other than the Video you have compiled from the VIDEOGO App without prior consent. All graphics and designs are property of their respective owners.
- Warranty. The VIDEOGO iOS App is provided for a “small” commercial fee. As such, VIDEOGO Ltd disclaims all warranties about the VIDEOGO iOS App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, VIDEOGO Ltd, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, VIDEOGO, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support. The VIDEOGO App is in constant revision of development, and its ongoing success depends on the constructive feedback of our users. Please email us at [email protected]
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. VIDEOGO Ltd shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the VIDEOGO iOS Apps. To the extent VIDEOGO Ltd is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, VIDEOGO Ltd, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the VIDEOGO iOS App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Product Claims. VIDEOGO Ltd does not make any warranties concerning the VIDEOGO iOS Apps. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the VIDEOGO iOS Apps, VIDEOGO Ltd, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the VIDEOGO iOS Apps fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; (iv) time cost, missed deadlines, labour, external roll on effects. Nothing in this disclaimer shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions or complaints relating to the VIDEOGO iOS Apps, please contact us at [email protected]